So, who do you cheer for when you have attended both schools. You have graduated sucessfully from one school, and are currently in debt thousands to the other? Jon and I were torn, so we dresses appropriately! (This is my family starting from the left-Ciara my sister, Kevin my dad, Me and my basketball, Jon, Kelsey and her mini b-ball, and Garrett my brother-My mom and 2 other sisters were in Idaho getting Deidra set up for college!)
I worn my OU hat just because, but I knew I would be cheering for BYU. Jon on the other hand, was set to cheer for OU!! Don't get us wrong...we love BYU, but we also love OU, and there are customs and traditions that just make you excited to be a fan (We have tickets for the OU season again this year!) BUT tell ya what, it was totally exciting to be cheering for the "under-dog", and to have them pull the win!! It was a great moment for BYU football! Anyway, it was a great game, and we had a ton of fun (Thanks for the tickets Mom and Dad!!)
3 comments:
Jon, Tricia told me that she read that you were going to cheer for OU. Let me be the first to tell you that I am disappointed. Also in the words of Indiana Jones "you chose poorly" Go Cougs
Tristan
That is too cute! I love your outfits! I was thinking about you guys while watching that game!
Fickle! JK Great game! Lucky Ducks!
Post a Comment