your little guys are so cute! It is kinda nice to take little blogging breaks. It is fun to see how your kids are growing though...
I agree, cute little guys! It seems like they have grown even since this summer! I'm glad you blog so I can keep up with you guys a little better.
I love that Jackson's hair is curly. Do you think Owen will have curly hair, too?
Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how they look so different and yet alike.
I love Owen's expression, and Jackson's hair is getting so cute and long! LOVE IT!
Talia! I am sooooo happy you found me!I can't believe it's been so long! I cannot believe you have a 2nd baby and that Jackson is so big already! Oh! Thank you for finding me. I think of you guys often!Emma
Post a Comment
6 comments:
your little guys are so cute! It is kinda nice to take little blogging breaks. It is fun to see how your kids are growing though...
I agree, cute little guys! It seems like they have grown even since this summer! I'm glad you blog so I can keep up with you guys a little better.
I love that Jackson's hair is curly. Do you think Owen will have curly hair, too?
Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how they look so different and yet alike.
I love Owen's expression, and Jackson's hair is getting so cute and long! LOVE IT!
Talia! I am sooooo happy you found me!
I can't believe it's been so long! I cannot believe you have a 2nd baby and that Jackson is so big already!
Oh! Thank you for finding me. I think of you guys often!
Emma
Post a Comment