Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Blogs I found

http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/

http://inspiredlivingjournal.blogspot.com/


http://creativehomemakers.blogspot.com/


I love finding fun blogs. A new discovery makes my days exciting!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love finding new blogs that inspire me! Those ones look great! Thanks for the links!

The Carters said...

Yea, Natalia! I have been thinking about you lately! I had hoped you guys had a blog but I didn't really know how to find it. How are you guys? It is so good to see pictures of your cute little ones. How old is your second? And what is his name? How fun. We miss you guys.

shara said...

hey there- love your blog. i was hunting for that salad recipe but didn't see it! waa. i checked out those other sites, they are rather good! I am thinking about jumpin in on this whole bloggin thing, looks fun!

brent & meg talbot said...

natalia,
thanks for coming to lindsay's shower! here is the goolsbys' number: 405.463.6651.

meg