The best fun is found in the simple things, like this blanket Mom and Dad, the best examples This is Jenny, and she "took" to Jackson (most of the time it was his arm and she was dragging him, but he loved it)
I wondered where you all were- glad you made it back home and that you had a good trip. I did not get to talk with you yesterday to ask where you had been-glad I read your blog! I know exactly what you mean about coming home to a clean house. It so worth all the work beforehand!
3 comments:
I wondered where you all were- glad you made it back home and that you had a good trip. I did not get to talk with you yesterday to ask where you had been-glad I read your blog!
I know exactly what you mean about coming home to a clean house. It so worth all the work beforehand!
hey Natalia! Loved the pictures of Jackson. He is a dang cute kid!
I miss Jackson's family. Jenny
Post a Comment