So it's been a bit busy, but I thought I would update before it got crazy!
Ivy is a doll. She's a climber and a tease! Jon has decided being a tease comes naturally to girls!
These are the nativity costumes for the Stake nativity exhibit coming up. I'll post pictures when I'm done setting up! Jackson wanted to be an angel, but did't want the headpiece.
He loves school, and has become a great little reader!
Owen is our shepard! I laugh everytime he smiles (it just doesn't come naturally)
He is really becoming fun, pretending lots, and alway in character....for example: yesterday I asked him to stop yelling. He responded, "Mom, Batman is yelling not Owen" -he was in a cape, so then I have to re-issue my request to Batman! Gotta love kids!
Jon is almost done with finals and then two days of Dental boards!! Keep him in your prayers!
And we are finally announcing, we are expecting baby #4. Due July 1st!! We are excited!
10 comments:
What!? Congrats! I didn't even expect that! ;)
So cute!!!!! How far apart will #3 and #4 be?
Congratulations on your upcoming baby! We hope you have a great Christmas!
Well CONGRATS TA! That is so exciting about baby #4!!! Will you find out what you're having now that you've had boys and a girl?
Wow Congrats!
We were guessing at thanksgiving that you might be. Good thing I checked your blog! You are super mom!!
I knew it when you asked for Tylenol vs. Advil... but thought I'd better not ask... Good luck and congrats!
Yay!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I hope you are feeling good, and you look great! I would have NEVER guessed. :)
Exciting! Congrats! How are you feeling? I guess this means I need to call!!!
Hello hello! So fun to see your darling family! I can't believe how much your adorable children have grown since we were last together at Caro's wedding....
And many, many congrats on baby #4! How wonderful...
I am also due in early July with #3 so they will be about the same age...best of luck as you continue with your pregnancy and all our love!
xoxo,
Susanna
Lots of exciting things happening your way! Congrats guys! Looks like you are having great times with your kids! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment