Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Comes Home



This week we welcomed a new addition to our family, as many of you know. The boys have been going crazy wanting to hold her and kiss her head. Jackson, in particular, is thrilled to be a big brother. For the longest time he has been wanting a baby sister - maybe this is because his [girl] cousins are the only ones who will play dress-up with him. -- Let me be VERY clear -- I only allow manly dress-ups in this home.



Ivy has looong fingers and toes which she certainly doesn't get from my Clarke side. I tried to get a picture to show you but my one-handed camera skills really don't do the girl justice. Trust me she's cute.
Really Dad?!?
Kind of smiling
A little Shy

13 comments:

kira said...

she's adorable! How fun for you guys to have a girl. For us 3 has been such a great number our 3rd is always making everyone happy and there is nothing sweeter than seeing how much the other kids love her!

The Anderson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I guess this is what happens when Mom is out of town... thank goodness for blogs! She is beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to see her. Good luck to all of you in the next few weeks of adjusting. She is GORGEOUS!
We love you!
Ipo

Mandy said...

Congratulations! adorable, adorable, adorable! I bet her older brothers are just loving her to pieces!

k berrett said...

congratulations!! I am so happy for ya'll!! I love the name IVY!!! so fun to find your blog through shaneen's! I will have to save it!! miss ya'll!
love
kathy berrett

Kanani said...

She is soooo cute! It's a good thing she has two older brothers to take care of her.
Congratulations!

Megan said...

oh, she's too cute guys! love her little smile! congratulations, we can't wait to meet her in person! Love her name by the way, so pretty and feminine!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Cute, cute girl! Congratulations, guys! I'm sure your boys will be the best big brothers around! We miss being able to hold her! Give her lots of love from us!

Stacia said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats over and over and over again!

katrina said...

She is beautiful! I absolutely love her name. Congratulations!!!

The Carters said...

She is so cute! I can see you both in her already! That is so fun! I bet the boys are just loving her!! My little Mary's middle name is Elizabeth too! Congrats!

La Mujer Loca said...

You did good:) What a beautiful little girl. I am so excited for your family.

Salem said...

Congratulations, Clarkes! She is so precious!

Steuer Family News said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! We are thrilled for you and the arrival of your beautiful little Ivy. She is precious.