It was a great morning hike
And Yes, I am pregnant! It's a Girl and I'm due Oct 5th!
We started our 4th of July celebrations by watching
the Balloons take off (it was the 3rd though!) Jackson loved
the Pig Balloon!
Later that day....
Later that day....
a second mini-reunion because so many cousins came!
We watched fireworks there in Idaho from a brother's backyard,
We watched fireworks there in Idaho from a brother's backyard,
and then on the 4th went to the baptism! After Playing for a bit and having
lunch we drove back to Utah for our tradition of....

Sitting outside Stadium of Fire with our friends the Mealeys
Sitting outside Stadium of Fire with our friends the Mealeys
and playing games. But this year... Gar and Kelsey had some friends
in high places with extra tickets to the Stadium of Fire, so we got to
go inside!! Marissa was also there along with Owen and Jon and I!!
going to Great Grandma and Grandpa Bird's!!
We had such a great time in Utah!! We loved getting to
play and visit with all of our cousins! We had to get back for my
Prenatal check-up! Which went well, we got to see the baby again,
and they did a 4D ultrasound! We are so excited for our new addition!
4 comments:
I love all your new updates!!! It looks like you guys are having quite a fun summer. And congrats on baby #3!!! That is so exciting...I can't wait to see her!
Thanks for all the pics! It was fun to see you guys! I'm glad everything looks good with your baby. We are wondering if you are getting any closer to a name? BTW--Way to go on scoring some tickets to the Stadium of Fire!
Congratulations! I can't believe you will have a baby girl soon!
I just heard about your pregnancy and that will be having a girl! Congrats! We are so thrilled for you guys....ARe you liking Dental School?? Hope everything's going well for you and your beautiful family!
Love,
Susanna
Post a Comment