Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catching Up

Ok, so I'm officially the worst blogger ever, but...for those of you who have been waiting on the edge of your chair, here ya go. An update....

March,
Spring Break, we went camping at Turner Falls
Hiked by the Falls and then went to Arbuckle Wilderness (a petting zoo/safari)
Oh, and celebrated my 26th Birthday!!

April was just our normal fun and games,
Trips to the Science Museum,

Lots of Laughs

Easter finds,

Jon took me to the Dental Prom!!

and a really fun visit to the Botanical Garden Downtown

May,
Our biggest event was "Touch a Truck", every little boys dream!!

The boys just loved getting the drive every truck in sight!!


But, we also go to visit the Braum's factory(an ice cream plant) as a ward,

It was way fun
And we watched a beekeeper remove the bees from outside our door!

There were 2 full hives!! Even the beekeeper was surprised!

1 comment:

Karen Kunzler said...

OK this is horrible that I didn't know you were pregnant!!!! Congrats and I am SO excited for you to have a girl. I guess we are opposite when it comes to our children's gender. I loved all the pictures. It was good to see you guys and what you have been up to.