Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen (1 year old!!)

Owen with his new toy
He's got a big personality for such a little man

One year ago today-6 hours old
I had fun remembering all of what happened when Owen was born, but I won't bore you with details. We are so grateful to have little Owen in our family. He has been so much fun, and they year went by so quickly. He is getting bigger and smarter. He just learned the sign for elephant, and he's been making the lion sound lately too. He loves his brother, and loves Dad. He didn't know what to think of his birthday cake, and after unwrapping one gift he figured out what to do with the rest. He's currently teething, so the time change and teething haven't made it the best day ever, but the sugar buzz I'm sure helped. Happy Birthday Owen!

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

I love all the costumes! Sooo cute! Looks like you are all doing great. Happy late Halloween! and Happy Birthday Owen. The boys are adorable!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Happy Birthday Dear O---wen! Happy Birthday to youuuuu! It's hard to believe he's so old. I'm glad you blog so we can see your kids getting bigger and their cute personalities.

The Carters said...

I remember Jackson's first birthday, he had just started walking too. Your boys are so cute. Our kids are so close in age, hopefully one day they can play together again!

Travis and Jamie said...

Talia!! I found your blog on Beau's, just wanted to say, You have such a cute family!! Your boys looks so much like you. Hope all is well with ya'll.
Jamie (upshaw) Shepherd

The Carters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.