Thursday, February 21, 2008
This wasn't as hard as I thought
So, Jon made me think this was going to be the most laborious task ever, but Hah- I did it all bymyself. I wouldn't consider myself computer illiterate, but I always seem to have conflicts with computer programs. Life is great. We are currently getting icey rain which has caused us to stay indoors more, but we've been having fun. I have a Science Museum pass, so at least once a week we go visit and get all of our major wiggles out. Tuesday was beautiful, so we visited the zoo. The animals were so active. I saw, for the first time ever, a kangaroo bounce. It was a big day in my book. The Tigers and Lions were up moving, and the monkeys were chasing each other. I have been exercising with my ward on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have a video that I love-Turbo Jam!! I normally love to run, but with Jon leaving killer early, the bad weather, and the baby still being little, I've resorted to exercise videos. I have to recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great exercise video. It really is my favorite!! Jon is staying busy with school, but he saves time for us, and he makes time for a few activities with some of the guys in his class. He exercises in the mornings with a guy in Med school, and on Wednesday a few of the boys from the Dental school play b-ball. Owen rolled over 3x's today, and I was really excited. Jackson is as cute as a button. His most recent things has been to ask, " What's in this Mom?" We are normally at the table eating....so what's in a egg? I've been teaching him about protiens, cholesterol, fats, carbohydrates, glucose. Ya know what every Exercise Science major would teach. It's my daily laugh to hear him try to repeat back what I say. He's pretty good, but it still makes me laugh! Well that's long enough for a first time post, so until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree that the blogging is not too hard. I figured it out faster than I thought I would. Sounds like you guys are doing great. It is so fun when kids ask questions. Braeden always asks "How much does this cost, Mommy?" and "What's your name. Oh, what's your last name?" I love hearing him talk. I just love being a Mother to my two boys. Great to catch up with you!
Post a Comment